Why howdy there. My name is "W...i...n...d...y" Wanda.
My friends call me Windy 'cause I r...i...d...e... like the wind.
I hail from a small town in West Virginia called Whispers Holler.
And I am so very proud and pleased to state that
I hold the distinction of bein' the only near-sighted Rodeo Rider
in the entire National Association of Female Buckaroos and Explorers.
I've been ridin' the international rodeo circuit
with my faithful horse Whisper for ten years now
and we hold the record for chicken chasin' and goat-tail-curlin'.
In our spare time Whisper and I enjoy explorin' our spiritual lives together
by indulgin' in vision quests and cactus juice
in honour of Whisper's Native American Heritage.
|Vision Quest With My Faithful Horse Whisper||Groom Whisper As I Watch Him Swoon|
|Watch Whisper Groom Himself||Watch Whisper Sleep|
|Any Old Dang Activity Involvin' My Love Whisper|
- Angles of your sitting position to achieve proper balance
- Keep your torso at a right angle relative to horse's back
- Remain centered between the ears of horse
- Body posture for optimal performance
- Relax buttocks for proper trotting
- heals at slight downward angle in stirrups
- Proper positioning
- Do not break wrists
- Hold hands at a 30° outward flexed angle
- Relax arms
- Tension between your hands and horse's bit should be taught but not tight
last modified: December 26, 2004